- Aerators +-
- Battery +-
- Blowers +-
- Brushcutters +-
- Chainsaws +-
- Chippers & Shredders +-
- Edgers +-
- Forestry Saws
- Garden Tools +-
- Generators +-
- Hedge Trimmers +-
- Log Splitters +-
- Lubricants & Oils +-
- Mower Accessories +-
- Mowers +-
- Multi-Tool Systems +-
- Pole Saws
- PPE Gear +-
- Pressure Cleaners +-
- Sprayers +-
- Tillers +-
- Demo & Used Equipment
The Honda Heritage lawnmowers boasts many features that lawnmower contractors, landscape contractors and keen gardeners know and love.
With an open rear chute design, the Honda Heritage will mow in the most luscious of conditions. The new deck design also helps ensure a full load of grass time after time.
Mulching is great for your (or your client’s) lawn, with the nutrient-rich grass cuttings being returned to the soil, saving you time as you have fewer stops to empty the catcher.
Saved time = extra clients = more profits
GXV160 = NO WORRIES
The Buffalo Classic has a powerful, long-lasting 5.5 horsepower-class engine with cast-iron bore in the form of a GXV160, perfect for harsh Australian conditions. Part of the all-conquering GXV range, and drawing on three decades of GX engine technology, you’re in good hands with the GXV.
Of course, like all Honda lawnmowers the Honda Heritage features the “first time every time” easy-start system. The pull cord is attached to the upper handles, so – unlike some competitor mowers – you don’t have to bend all the way over to start the mower.
And like all Honda engines, the GXV160 runs on regular unleaded petrol, so there’s no need for multiple fuel cans in the garage or mixing oil. Contractors across Australia know that the savings alone from using a Four-Stroke engine like the GXV160 are massive.
- Blade Brake; Added Safety with Honda's new Blade Brake Technology – stops the blade within 3 seconds upon release of the handle, whilst the engine continues to run
- Powerful Engine; Long lasting 4-Stroke GXV160 OHV engine with cast-iron bore
- Handle Folding; Improved locking and pivoting system
- Easy Start & Zone Start; Easy to reach starter handle eliminates the need to get close to the cutting area
- Height Adjuster Handle; Improved design makes height adjustment easy
- Wheels; High quality compounds are used to enhance the durability and traction
- Swing Back Blades; Swing Back Blade System that ensures superior cutting and engine protection
- Discharge guard; New rear discharge guard safely enables rear discharge and saves time from frequent emptying of the grass catcher
- Grass Bag; Uses dust direction technology, keeping the dust away from the operators face, also promotes easy emptying whilst extending the life of the bag
- Handle Grip; 25mm diameter tube for improved comfort and durability
- Deck; Newly styled high quality aluminium alloy cutting deck prevents rust and corrosion, with improved cutting and catching performance
- Rear Safety shield; New durable design for performance and safety
- Snorkel; Standard snorkel provides superior engine protection in harsh and dusty Australian conditions
- Mulching Plug; Easy to install mulching plug makes mulching a breeze
PEACE OF MIND
- Starts first time, every time with Honda’s famous one pull easy start system
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- 4 year Domestic Warranty
- 6 months Commercial Frame Warranty
Honda is using the latest technology and innovation to provide safety for everyone including operators and passers-by to significantly reduce the risk of injury.
Honda's all new mower range incorporates the latest safety feature to protect you and your family from potential hazards. The technology allows for the rotating blades in the mower to stop within 3 seconds of releasing the handle, thereby reducing the risk of injury to the operator and passers-by.
|Product Code||HRU196 Heritage|
|Mow Safe Technology||Engine Brake|
|Engine Spec||OHV with cast iron Bore|
|Cutting Width||19" (470mm)|
|Cutting Height Adjustment||0 Lever|
|Cutting Height Range||11 stages 16-75mm|
|Catcher Capacity||54 Litres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.5 litres|
|Rear Discharge Capability||Yes|
|Warranty||4 year warranty*|