- Aerators +-
- Battery +-
- Blowers +-
- Brushcutters +-
- Chainsaws +-
- Chippers & Shredders +-
- Edgers +-
- Forestry Saws
- Garden Tools +-
- Generators +-
- Hedge Trimmers +-
- Log Splitters +-
- Lubricants & Oils +-
- Mower Accessories +-
- Mowers +-
- Multi-Tool Systems +-
- Pole Saws
- PPE Gear +-
- Pressure Cleaners +-
- Sprayers +-
- Tillers +-
- Demo & Used Equipment
Honda HRU196M1 L/R – Blade Brake
The HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range (Blade Brake) is lightweight and easy to push, featuring a sleek, rust-proof alloy deck with 19” cutting width. With hard-wearing PVC tyres and high strength polyethylene hubs, the Long Range has been tried and tested in Australian conditions – just for you.
If mulching is your thing – and for many contractors, it is – the HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range comes with an easy-to-fit mulching plug. Simply engage the plug by locking it into the rear of the cutter deck, and you’re good to go.
This model features Honda’s Mow-Safe technology in the form of a Blade Brake, which is designed with the safety of the operator and passers-by in mind. With a release of the Blade Brake, the blades will both stop within three seconds while the engine continues to run, keeping everyone safe.
GXV160 = NO WORRIES
The Buffalo Classic has a powerful, long-lasting 5.5 horsepower-class engine with cast-iron bore in the form of a GXV160, perfect for harsh Australian conditions. Part of the all-conquering GXV range, and drawing on three decades of GX engine technology, you’re in good hands with the GXV.
Of course, like all Honda lawnmowers the Honda Heritage features the “first time every time” easy-start system. The pull cord is attached to the upper handles, so – unlike some competitor mowers – you don’t have to bend all the way over to start the mower.
And like all Honda engines, the GXV160 runs on regular unleaded petrol, so there’s no need for multiple fuel cans in the garage or mixing oil. Contractors across Australia know that the savings alone from using a Four-Stroke engine like the GXV160 are massive.
NOW WITH A BIGGER BAG!
The HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range has an increased 66-litre Dacron catcher bag on board, making it ideal for medium- to large-sized lawns and, of course, commercial operators. With a bigger catcher, you’ll make fewer stops and save yourself time and effort.
The Long Range also features an improved tang, designed to help scoop out the clippings from the mower’s chute. Gone are the days of using your hand to clear grass out from underneath the deck. The Long Range’s design also increases airflow by 12%, meaning a more efficient mow every time.
With an integrated snorkel to assist the air filter, the Buffalo Long Range is well prepared to take on the dustiest and harshest of conditions that Australia has to offer. And the polypropylene, snap on fitting for the wash port means that once the job is done, you can wash the underside of your mower without getting wet.
- Blade Brake; Added Safety with Honda's new Blade Brake Technology – stops the blade within 3 seconds upon release of the handle, whilst the engine continues to run
- Powerful Engine; Long lasting 4-Stroke GXV160 OHV engine with cast-iron bore
- Handle Folding; Improved locking and pivoting system
- Easy Start & Zone Start; Easy to reach starter handle eliminates the need to get close to the cutting area
- Height Adjuster Handle; Improved design makes height adjustment easy
- Wheels; High quality compounds are used to enhance the durability and traction
- Swing Back Blades; Swing Back Blade System that ensures superior cutting and engine protection
- Discharge guard; New rear discharge guard safely enables rear discharge and saves time from frequent emptying of the grass catcher
- Grass Bag; Uses dust direction technology, keeping the dust away from the operators face, also promotes easy emptying whilst extending the life of the bag
- Handle Grip; 25mm diameter tube for improved comfort and durability
- Deck; Newly styled high quality aluminium alloy cutting deck prevents rust and corrosion, with improved cutting and catching performance
- Rear Safety shield; New durable design for performance and safety
- Snorkel; Standard snorkel provides superior engine protection in harsh and dusty Australian conditions
- Mulching Plug; Easy to install mulching plug makes mulching a breeze
PEACE OF MIND
- Starts first time, every time with Honda’s famous one pull easy start system
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- 4 year Domestic Warranty
- 6 months Commercial Frame Warranty
Honda is using the latest technology and innovation to provide safety for everyone including operators and passers-by to significantly reduce the risk of injury.
Honda's all new mower range incorporates the latest safety feature to protect you and your family from potential hazards. The technology allows for the rotating blades in the mower to stop within 3 seconds of releasing the handle, thereby reducing the risk of injury to the operator and passers-by.
|Product Code||HRU196 Heritage|
|Mow Safe Technology||Engine Brake|
|Engine Spec||OHV with cast iron Bore|
|Cutting Width||19" (470mm)|
|Cutting Height Adjustment||0 Lever|
|Cutting Height Range||11 stages 16-75mm|
|Catcher Capacity||54 Litres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.5 litres|
|Rear Discharge Capability||Yes|
|Warranty||4 year warranty*|
The Mow-Safe Technology available on this model is:
|Added safety with Honda's new Mow-Safe Technology TM – stops the blades within 3 seconds upon release of the handle, whilst the engine continues to run|